The RHA Collection of fillers is a unique collection of fillers to try. The RHA Collection includes six different types of dermal filler, each made with unique features and functions. If you’re considering dermal filler treatment, then here’s what to know about this latest collection of fillers and how you can benefit.
What Makes The RHA Collection So Unique
The RHA Collection of fillers was designed to address the issues and concerns of many physicians and patients when it comes to choosing a suitable filler. Many plastic surgeons were dissatisfied with the selection of fillers available on the market and wanted to find a more comfortable treatment for his patients and provide more value. The RHA Collection has a unique design that allows it to be used in various ways, each formulation providing its unique benefit.
The five members of the RHA Collection are:
- The RHA Collection Volumizing Pre-Fill (JC1) contains hyaluronic acid and platelet-rich plasma in a unique levigating solution. This performance-enhancing formula is now available in a solution that dissolves in easy-to-use syringes.
- The RHA Collection of Fillers (JC2) contains high molecular weight hyaluronidase and stabilized HA, which allows the hyaluronan to be broken down every time it is injected. This allows the HA to be hydrolyzed and quickly replaced by fresh hyaluronic acid, thus providing a plumping effect for two or three treatments.
- The RHA Collection of Hyaluronidase (JC3) contains hyaluronidase, a unique hyaluronic acid base stabilizing solution. The hyaluronidase is split into its components, allowing it to disperse evenly throughout the filler. The hyaluronic acid stabilizes the hyaluronidase and prevents it from clumping in your syringe.
- The RHA Collection of Fillers JS (JC4) contains hyaluronidase and stabilized HA in a unique hyaluronic acid base stabilizing solution. The hyaluronidase is split into its individual components, allowing it to disperse evenly throughout the filler. The hyaluronic acid stabilizes the hyaluronidase and prevents it from clumping in your syringe. The solution is lightly crosslinked to assure that the individual hyaluronidase benefits last for a more extended period.
- Finally, The RHA Collection of Fillers Suspension (JC5) is a non-crosslinked, non-animal stabilized HA in suspension.
How Does The RHA Collection Work?
The RHA Collection works with the body’s healing and repair process to deliver more volume to the specific area. The RHA Collection can be used in a variety of ways, such as:
- A cheek lift filler to add volume and definition to the cheeks
- A tear trough filler under the eyes
- A lip enhancement filler for younger lips
- A nasolabial fold filler to smooth out the skin between the nose and mouth
- A chin filler to add volume to the chin
What To Expect with Your Treatment
Since there are many different types of RHA Collection fillers, each with its unique feature and function, you should discuss what you are looking for in a filler treatment with your plastic surgeon. During your consultation, your plastic surgeon will discuss how you can use the RHA Collection based on your desired goals.
Schedule a Consultation
To learn more about the RHA collection and how you can benefit, contact our Aventura, FL office to schedule a consultation with Dr. Andres Sarraga by calling or filling out our online form.
What Makes RHA® Fillers Unique?
There are many different fillers available, but if you’re looking for a filler that can provide both short- and long-term results, then it’s time…Read blog
What Makes the RHA Collection Of Filler So Unique?
There are many different hyaluronic acid fillers on the market, and it can seem overwhelming trying to figure out which one is best for…Read blog
Botox vs Fillers
Over time, lines and wrinkles will eventually appear on your skin, which can cause you to look older than you feel. If you are…Read blog