Taking care of your skin is very important for having healthy, beautiful skin as you age. Especially if you live in places like Florida where the sun’s rays are constantly beating down and damaging your skin. At Storch Sarraga Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery we offer several different skincare products to help maintain and improve the health of your skin, thus improving the appearance along with it.
What is EltaMD?
For over 25 years, EltaMD has been trusted and recommended by physicians and medical professionals to help their patients have healthy, beautiful skin. They develop products for wound healing, sunscreens, and general skincare. Dr. Sarraga makes sure to provide his patients with the best skincare products so that they can maintain healthy skin that is glowing. The EltaMD Skincare products provide a simple approach to your daily routine that is safe even for sensitive skin.
What EltaMD Products Do We Offer?
At Storch Sarraga Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery we offer a variety of EltaMD skincare products. These are:
- EltaMD Foaming Facial Cleanser: Gentle cleanser that has enzymes and amino acids that cleanse the skin of makeup, oil, and other impurities. Contains no harsh surfactants.
- EltaMD UV Daily Broad-Spectrum SPF 40: Paraben-free. Contains Hyaluronic Acid to help with skin smoothness, softness, and decrease lines. Meant for daily use.
- EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46: Daily use on top of or under makeup. Paraben-free. Helps to calm and protect acne prone skin or skin with rosacea and hyperpigmentation.
- EltaMD UV Aero Broad-Spectrum SPF 45: Full-body, water-resistant sunscreen.
- EltaMD Renew Eye Gel: Helps to eliminate under-eye puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles, and fine lines. Helps to improve the look of the skin. Used morning and night.
Which Product is Right for Me?
Come into our MedSpa so we can examine your skin and skin concerns. This way we can help to choose the best product for you. All of these products are safe for use on sensitive skin. Some of these products are meant for daily use or others can be on different occasions. By working with our team, we can create your personalized skin care plan. Call our office today to make an appointment at our Florida MedSpa.
The Future for Facelifts
The facelift trend has definitely changed. Having an expertly done face lift (not just removing skin) among other treatments can have a longer lasting…Read blog
Why You Should Use a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
If you are considering undergoing plastic surgery, there are crucial factors that you should consider. One of them is finding a qualified plastic surgeon…Read blog
Turn Back the Clock With This New Light Therapy Mask
Did you know that exposure to sunlight is a great way to rejuvenate your skin? Well, it all has to do with natural light….Read blog